New for 2017! Take your tastebuds on a trip to the centre of it all, the Taste Piazza. What is a piazza? It is an open public square, surrounded by buildings, and the center of public life.
Here is just a sample of what you can look forward to in the Taste Piazza:
- Sumptuous food and beverage offerings at the Taste of New, featuring different nightly themes
- Expanded space and seating for gathering & catching the evening entertainment
- All-ages expanded licensed area on the Square
- Catch all of the action of the Canadian Food Championships July 21-23. This high energy, high intensity cooking competition is open to any Canadian resident over 18, and the only Canadian qualifying event for the World Food Championships.
HRR Rentals Dinner in the Sky
Get the Best Seats in the House!
Announcing Dinner in the Sky at this year’s Taste of Edmonton!
Have you ever wished for the best seats in the house at a great concert venue? This year you can make that dream come true with Dinner in the Sky during Taste of Edmonton.
HRR Rentals will bring a scissor lift onto Churchill Square, raising you and three friends 20 feet above it all to enjoy some of Taste’s best and the evening’s entertainment!
Here’s how it works:
- Choose your evening: July 20-29
- Choose your time: 6:30-8:30 or 8:45-10:00
- Package includes 2 beverage tickets and 5 samples from any Taste of Edmonton vendor
- Maximum of 4 on the platform at one seating
- $100 per person
Purchase your tickets HERE
Taste of New
The best food & drink parings Edmonton has to offer! Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of Taste while you lounge on our downtown patio. Taste of New takes the top local chefs and beverage providers and pairs them together to create a unique one of a kind experience. Taste of New is offered from 5:30pm to 11pm July 24-29 and is located in the heart of the Taste Piazza on Churchill Square. Remember Taste of New is completely FREE to enter, just bring your taste tickets so you can enjoy what our chefs have created.
Take a trip with us around Edmonton! Culinary Adventures will take guests to unique locations in the Edmonton area where food and edutainment are the focus. Whether it’s a culinary class, a picnic lunch or an industry tour, your 2017 Culinary Adventures will be one-of-a-kind experiences! All Culinary Adventures participants will rendezvous near the Sip ‘n Savour tent at Taste of Edmonton before heading as a group to the Adventures’ respective locations. There are a limited number of spaces so be sure to book your tickets ASAP!! 18+ admission only.
Sip 'n Savour Corporate Hosting
Looking to treat your clients, coworkers, or staff? Why not bring them to our one of a kind venue that offers our exclusive Sip ‘n Savour experience! We offer reserved patio seating under our umbrellas and gazebos for your guests, private bar and great views of the main stage entertainment.
Please contact our Sip ‘n Savour Manager, Gillian Filice for pricing.