Get your Taste Tickets today!
Wondering how to go about sampling our delicious dishes at Taste of Edmonton? It couldn’t be easier – Taste of Edmonton runs on the currency of Taste Tickets which can be redeemed at the vendors for some tasty treats. Tickets can be purchased either online or at select locations in the weeks leading up to the festival or onsite in Churchill Square at our Ticket Centre during the event from July 20 - 29. Most dishes and drinks will cost you 2-4 tickets. See below for our handy ticket pricing guide.
Pre-Sale Price & Locations – effective June 19 – July 19
Pre-sale tickets are sold in sheets of 40 tickets, are $50 +GST and are on sale now! Purchase your tickets in person at:
Tix on the Square
- 9930 102 Avenue
Or online at:
Bulk & Group Sales
Regular Prices – effective July 20-29, 2017
- Debit, credit, and cash accepted
- All prices do not include GST
- Vendors open from 11 am-11 pm, daily
- Alcohol last call at 10 pm
- All tickets sales are final
- Unused tickets can be donated at the Information Booth