Get your Taste Tickets today!
Wondering how to go about sampling our delicious dishes at Taste of Edmonton? It couldn’t be easier – Taste of Edmonton runs on the currency of Taste Tickets which can be redeemed at the vendors for some tasty treats. Tickets can be purchased either online or at select locations in the weeks leading up to the festival or onsite in Churchill Square at our Ticket Centre during the event from July 20 - 29, 2017. Most of our dishes and drinks will cost between 2 and 4 Tickets. See below for our handy ticket pricing guide.
Pre-Sale Price & Locations – effective June 19 – July 19, 2017
- Pre-sale tickets are sold in sheets of 40 tickets, are $50 +GST and will go on sale June 19, 2017.
- Pre-Sale locations coming soon!
Regular Prices – effective July 20-29, 2017
- Debit, credit, and cash accepted
- All prices do not include GST
- Vendors open from 11 am-11 pm, daily
- Alcohol last call at 10 pm
- All tickets sales are final
- Unused tickets can be donated at the Information Booth