Local Charities & Non-Profits
Taste of Edmonton is the perfect opportunity to raise funds for your charity or non-profit organization. We are always looking for new partners to join in all the fun. We will provide your organization with an honorarium, acknowledgment on our charity signage and the opportunity to promote your cause in our charity booth. Taste of Edmonton also provides benefits for your volunteers:
- Taste of Edmonton tickets
- Snacks and beverages from our volunteer patio overlooking the event
- Volunteer t-shirts
- Free Proserve and ProTect online course (each takes approx. 3 to 4 hours). The certificate is valid for 5 years, in your name, and valid at any other venue.
- General training by Events Edmonton
- Fun, food, music, and meeting new people
If you are interested in becoming a charity or non-profit partner just contact our volunteer manager, Marion Clark.
2017 Service Clubs