New flavours, same Taste! This year we have some great new restaurants at the festival. Be sure to visit us to experience the deliciousness yourself! (Ps. No teaser photos, you have to see it for yourself too!)
- A Bite of Brazil by Pampa A Bite of Brazil by Pampa started introducing delectable Brazilian street food to Edmonton in 2010. Now they’re making a comeback with a partnership with Chef João and Pampa Brazillian Steakhouse. Discover Brazilian food and culture with their gluten-friendly cheese bread and Brazilian chicken fritter.
- Canadian Icehouse Another exciting restaurant joining us is Canadian Icehouse which will open soon in Edmonton’s Ice District. Be one of the first to try their menu, including their Maui kabobs, nitro ice cream, and tuna poke.
- Hoang Long Rice & Noodle Shop Enjoy traditional Vietnamese flavours with Hoang Long Rice & Noodle Shop. Made with the finest ingredients, you surely won’t miss the bold flavours. Get your appetite going when you have their sausage wrap, braised pork, and crepe with curry sauce.
- Native Delights Get taken care of like family with Native Delights! This new restaurant takes pride in taking care of their customers’ needs and excellent experience. Be sure to try their freshly made bannock and Bison Pemmican Bites.
- SOHO Catering Feel that simplified yet pleasing hospitality service with SOHO Catering. Taste their falafel on a bun, spinach pie, and pita chips
- Baba’s Bistro by the Ukrainian Youth Unity Complex Joining the new restaurant squad is Baba’s Bistro by the Ukrainian Youth Unity Complex. This restaurant offers a pleasant and relaxed experience when you book your event with them. Sample their quality food and service when you try their perogies, cabbage rolls, and Nalysnyky at Taste.
- Tokyo Noodle Shop Tokyo Noodle Shop offers a welcoming and culturally vibrant atmosphere. Take a trip to Japan when you taste their shrimp tempura roll, takoyaki, and chicken yakisoba.
- German-Canadian Cultural Association Savour the German flavours and culture this restaurant offers. You’ll indeed feel the patriotism from their bratwurst, pretzel bites, and black forest cake.