A few secrets we would like to share, to make your Taste of Edmonton the best one yet!
Last year was the first year of Taste of Edmonton’s New Venue! With all of the construction happening in our city (I’m sure you haven’t noticed ;)) we moved from Sir Winston Churchill Square to the Federal Building Plaza just north of the Alberta Legislature building!Â
Not only did it offer extra green space and seating for our fantastic music lineup, but it also gave attende’s closer access to the Legislature wading pool to cool off, allowed tasters to walk around with alcoholic beverages, and people were even strolling over!Â
Just like how you’ll be preparing for every big festival coming up this summer, we thought we’d help you out and spill the beansÂ of what you’ll need for the BEST Taste of Edmonton ever!Â
- You’ll need your tickets. Did we mention that they are only $59.50 from now to July 17?
- Get the Crowdblink Patron app. You don’t have to worry about running out of tickets and having to go stand back in line. Just pull out your phone and get them instantly!
- Your map is your best friend. Figure out your best path. Start on the left and go clockwise? Serpentine pattern? However you go about it, you’ll want to know how to get around as efficiently as possible.Â
- Use the Taste of Edmonton guide or website to get all of the deets on the eats. Look up restaurants or dishes to figure out what’s on the top of your list.
- What’s that music in the distance? Taste of Edmonton has free concerts happening for 10 nights at the Taste of Edmonton stage. Check out the entertainment page on our website to see who is playing!
- Coming to Taste with your coworkers? Save a designated spot by booking at the Taste Lounge!
- Save space in your stomach because you are going to be doing a lot of eating.Â
- At the end of the day, we are all trying to do good deeds. Donate your remaining Taste Tickets at the info. booth, that is on site.
Hope to see you soon at Taste of Edmonton.
-Taste of Edmonton Team ?